Who we are
DoubleVerify is an Israeli-founded big data analytics company (Stock: NYSE: DV). We track and analyze tens of billions of ads every day for the biggest brands in the world.
If you’ve seen an ad on your phone, laptop, or digital TV – we likely analyzed it.
We operate at a massive scale, handling over 100B events per day and over 1M RPS at peak, we process events in real-time at low latencies (ms) and analyze over 2.5M video years every day. We verify that all ads are fraud free, appear next to appropriate content, appear to people in the right geography and measure the viewability and user’s engagement throughout the ad’s lifecycle.
We are global, with HQ in NYC and R&D centers in Tel Aviv, New York, Finland, Berlin, Belgium and San Diego. We work in a fast-paced environment and have a lot of challenges to solve. If you like to work in a huge scale environment and want to help us build products that have a huge impact on the industry, and the web – then your place is with us.
What you’ll do
As an Events & Training Coordinator, you will help to execute our local tech events (meetups, conferences) and support the training process for our R&D employees.
Your work will support DV Israel’s brand awareness initiatives, and the goal to strengthen our ties with the local tech community.
Responsibilities will include:
Events (conferences, meetups, etc) –
- Support events’ operations from planning to execution
- Collaborate with relevant internal and external stakeholders
- Manage logistics and work with vendors for supply orders
- Handle the physical set up of events’ venues
- Help with collecting material for social media postings
DV Israel Learning and Development –
- Be an essential member of a team responsible for welcoming and training new employees
- Work closely with the Engineering Learning & Development team to maintain and improve training resources and processes
- Collaborate with stakeholders in the company to coordinate training sessions
- Edit and document training resources
- Manage registration and access of employees to learning platforms
Who you are
- A student currently pursuing a degree in Communications \ Psychology \ Sociology or a related field, with less than 2 years left for graduation
- Availability to work 3.5 days per week for 12 months (We work in a Hybrid model and our office days are Monday & Wednesday. Being available on at least one of these days is a requirement)
- Organized and detail-oriented individual, with the ability to lead deadline-driven projects that require collaboration with various stakeholders
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Hebrew and English
- Full proficiency in Google Slides \ PowerPoint and Google Sheets \ Excel
- Self-starter and self-motivated individual who is able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with social media (especially LinkedIn) – a plus
- Event planning experience – a plus
- Experienced in conducting training – a plus
- Experienced with Monday.com – a plus
להגשת מועמדות למשרה זו: boards.greenhouse.io.