Similarweb is the leading digital intelligence platform used by over 3500 global customers. Our wide range of solutions power the digital strategies of companies like Google, eBay, and Adidas.
We help our customers succeed in today’s digital world by giving them access to data-driven insights, competitive benchmarks, strategic analysis, and more.
In 2021, we went public on the New York Stock Exchange, and we haven’t stopped growing since!
We’re looking for an Instructional Designer to develop, design and implement learning technologies materials and solutions.
This role will report to the VP of organizational development.
Why is this role so important at Similarweb?
We are in search of an experienced instructional designer to build the Similarweb Academy. This academy will serve all Similarweb employees, allowing them to delve into our products, refine their skills, and expand their knowledge in various areas of the business in both an enjoyable and engaging manner, fostering personal and professional development
The Instructional Designer will collaborate with the L&D team and SMEs from product, sales, and marketing to translate learning needs into instructional materials. The nature of the work involves managing the end-to-end learning development process with an emphasis on designing and building the learning materials
So, what will you be doing all day?
- Create engaging learning products and compelling course content that enhances retention and transfer
- Work with subject matter experts to translate needs and content into learning
- Visualize instructional graphics, the user interface and the finished product
- Apply tested instructional design theories, practices and methods
- Create supporting material/media (audio, video, simulations, role plays, games etc)
- Maintain project documentation and course folders
- Own LMS administration and user experience
This is the perfect job for someone who has the following:
- Proven working experience in instructional design and with instructional technology – minimum 2 years
- Excellent knowledge of learning theories and instructional design models
- Lesson and curriculum planning skills
- Basic HTML and Flash programming knowledge
- Solid knowledge of course development software (preferred Articulate Storyline) and LMS
- Visual design skills (Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Illustrator) and ability to storyboard
- Ability to write effective copy, instructional text, audio scripts/video scripts
- BS or MA degree in instructional design or educational technology
- Fluency in English is a must
* We would be happy to see your portfolio in addition to the resume
*All Similarweb offices work in a hybrid model, so you can enjoy the flexibility of working from home with the benefits of building face to face connections with fellow Similarwebbers.*
About the team
The organizational team is a division within the HR team at Similarweb. The team consists of 7 members who are responsible for all learning and development activities within the company, in addition to overseeing people processes and talent management.
Why you’ll love being a Similarwebber:
You’ll actually love the product you work with: Our customers aren’t our only raving fans. When we asked our employees why they chose to come work at Similarweb, 99% of them said “the product.” Imagine how exciting your job is when you get to work with the most powerful digital intelligence platform in the world.
You’ll find a home for your big ideas: We encourage an open dialogue and empower employees to bring their ideas to the table. You’ll find the resources you need to take initiative and create meaningful change within the organization.
We offer competitive perks & benefits: We take your well-being seriously, and offer competitive compensation packages to all employees. We also put a strong emphasis on community, with regular team outings and happy hours.
You can grow your career in any direction you choose: Interested in becoming a VP or want to transition into a different department? Whether it’s Career Week, personalized coaching, or our ongoing learning solutions, you’ll find all the tools and opportunities you need to develop your career right here.
Diversity isn’t just a buzzword: People want to work in a place where they can be themselves. We strive to create a workplace that is reflective of the communities we serve, where everyone is empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work. We are committed to inclusivity across race, gender, ethnicity, culture, sexual orientation, age, religion, spirituality, identity and experience. We believe our culture of equality and mutual respect also helps us better understand and serve our customers in a world that is becoming more global, more diverse, and more digital every day.
להגשת מועמדות למשרה זו: boards.greenhouse.io.