About the job
At NICE, we don’t limit our challenges. We challenge our limits. Constantly. We’re relentless. We’re ambitious. And we make an impact. Our NICErs bring their A game and spend each day turning it into an A+. And if you’re like us, we can offer you the kind of challenge that will light a fire within you.
Director of Organizational Development & Learning
So, what’s the role all about?
The Director of Organizational Development and Learning will be responsible for building a cutting-edge leadership, organizational development and learning programs and associated processes for all levels, divisions, and regions within the organization. Reporting to the VP HR, Centers of Excellence, the Director OD&L will manage a team of 6 OD&L professionals.
How will you make an impact?
- Developing and implementing a comprehensive organizational development strategy that aligns with the company’s overall business goals and objectives.
- Partnering with senior leaders and key stakeholders to identify and address organizational development needs, gaps, and opportunities.
- Designing and delivering programs and initiatives that support employee development, talent management, and succession planning.
- Developing critical role and High Potential programs focused on advancing talents in the organization.
- Leading cultural transformation initiatives and fostering a positive work environment that promotes collaboration, innovation, and continuous improvement.
- Developing and executing change management strategies to support organizational change initiatives, including communication plans, training programs, and employee engagement activities.
- Conducting organizational assessments and diagnosing organizational issues to identify areas for improvement and develop targeted interventions (ESAT etc.).
- Collaborating with Field HR teams to ensure that organizational development initiatives are integrated with other HR programs and processes.
- Partnering with HR Business Partners to create, oversee and leverage workforce planning, succession planning, and performance management processes and tools.
- Staying current with industry trends and best practices in organizational development and bringing innovative ideas and solutions to drive continuous improvement.
Have you got what it takes?
- Bachelor’s degree in organizational development, human resources, or a related field. A master’s degree is preferred.
- Minimum of 8 years of progressive experience in organizational development or a related field.
- Experience working in a leadership role within a complex organization.
- Must be poised, creative, proactive, pragmatic, high energy, a self-starter, and team player who has the personal and professional self-confidence to influence people.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively execute plans and drive implementation of L&OD initiatives.
- Strong planning and project management skills including the ability to organize/prioritize work, manage multiple tasks and projects, and function effectively as a self-directed leader of multiple initiatives.
- Demonstrate knowledge through direct experience of learning concepts, training and development methods and techniques.
- Ability to perform and interpret needs analyses and translates the findings into actionable plans.
- Demonstrated ability to create and execute cross company professional and leadership development programs.
- Ability to build learning programs from conception, engage stakeholders and manage geographically diverse partner relationships.
- Ability to work in a fast-moving environment.
NICE Ltd. (NASDAQ: NICE) software products are used by 25,000+ global businesses, including 85 of the Fortune 100 corporations, to deliver extraordinary customer experiences, fight financial crime and ensure public safety. Every day, NICE software manages more than 120 million customer interactions and monitors 3+ billion financial transactions.
Known as an innovation powerhouse that excels in AI, cloud and digital, NICE is consistently recognized as the market leader in its domains, with over 8,500 employees across 30+ countries.
NICE is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, neurotype, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other category protected by law.
הגשת המועמדות למשרה באמצעות המייל: email@example.com